How to Stop Hair Thinning in Women
Hair thinning in women is more common than most people think. In fact, 21 million suffer from hair loss. If it is bad for men to lose their crowning glory, it is a worse scenario for women. One of the reasons as to why it is bad for women to lose their hair is the fact that they can never shave off their hair look good! They have no choice but to take care of their hair. But what if aging, hormonal changes and conditions like pregnancy cause the hair to thin?
There are numerous reasons as to why women will experience baldness. For instance, they may be taking things that could be damaging to the follicles. This is the exact reason as to why cancer patients taking in chemotherapy experience alopecia. Hair thinning in women though is most common for those who have hypothyroidism. In this case, the underlying condition should be solved first. Hypothyroidism is a case when oxygenation is compromised therefore causes hair loss. It is a good idea that you purchase hair nutrient products specific for women in order to maintain a youthful look with your hair.
What Can Stop Hair Thinning in Women?
Hair Growth Products
It is a good idea that you look into products that can provide you with good results. For instance, some hair growth products introduced to women cater to their body chemistry, plus they can also enjoy the ingredients known to stimulate hair growth. The Shen Min Topical Hair Nutrient is one of the many items in the market today that you can easily use in order to improve hair growth. Made for both men and women, it has volumizing serum proven effective by its users. For $13, this product has been highly rated by its users to almost 4 stars out of 5. As for the ingredients of the product, you can expect an array of oils and natural ingredients tested and designed to create the best results for you.
BEST 3 FINE THINNING HAIR SHAMPOO’S REVIEWS
Pura D’or Prevention Premium Organic Shampoo
This is the top selling shampoo for thinning hair to look for when you are faced with thinning hair problem. It has been there in the market for long helping people with conditions of thinning hair. Read more
AYURVEDIC BEST GROWTH SHAMPOO
If you go online and read the reviews present there before shopping for the shampoos, you will come across this product most likely. This is a product that will be very effective in thickening of hair as well as treating the same. Most importantly, they are made of important ingredients that are protein in nature, and hence the hair will be thickened by the proteins. Read More..
Stress is another reason as to why women have lost their hair. Fortunately, stress is the easiest thing to solve. You just have to ensure that you are getting enough rest and not worrying of anything. Though this is easy to resolve, this is something that has been overviewed by a great number of people. If you make use of products like Lipogaine for Women that provide proper nutrition to the hair follicles with all natural proprietary blends that can lower the DHT, this has the ability to give you your old crowning glory.
Eat the Right food
Eating the right type of food can help in so many ways for your hair. Protein, for instance, is needed by the body in order to grow the hair. If you are pregnant, for instance, one of the reasons why pregnancy has been connected to hair loss is because of the lack of vitamins and minerals.
There are a lot of things that you can do in order to stop hair thinning in women. In fact, it is a good idea that you combine different modalities as to how to grow the hair back. Why not eat the right food, use the right product and reduce stress?
What Are The Best Hair Vitamins For Thinning Hair?
What are the best hair vitamins for thinning hair? Your daily vitamin intake could be causing your thinning hair. Lack of nourishment from your everyday diet may be the culprit.
According to the FDA food pyramid even if you eat correctly, you will still not receive all the vital nutrients and vitamins needed for healthier hair growth or even stop your hair from thinning. Your daily vitamin intake from meals alone is enough for your vital organs, but not enough to keep your hair, skin, and nails healthy anymore.
Do you know which vitamins your body needs specifically for hair? Or even what these vitamins do?
Here is a breakdown of the necessary vitamins you need to slow down the thinning hair and what they do.
Hair Vitamins For Thinning Hair:
- Vitamin D: One of our main sources of Vitamin D is milk, and the other natural source is the sun. Vitamin D is needed to help stimulate hair follicles for better growth. It can also help increase the absorption of other needed vitamins.
- Vitamin A: Vitamin A serves the purpose of an antioxidant or anti-inflammatory. This will help with any problems you may be having with your scalp or hair follicles.
- Vitamin C: The great joys of vitamin C! This vitamin supports the immune system by giving increasing and strengthening white blood cells. It also helps prevent breakage in the hair shaft.
- B-1: Works as a delivery system for other vitamins to make it through the body easier.
- B-2: Works as a natural DHT blocker, reducing hair loss and shedding of your hair.
- B-6: Aids in the absorption of vitamin B-12 and Niacin.
- B-12: It’s not just for energy! This vitamin alone helps hair follicle cells regenerate. Think of 5 hour energy for your hair!
- Niacin: This is the heart of all vitamins. Niacin boost circulation to hair follicles for hair shaft development.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is another antioxidant that will not only help improve hair growth, it will also repair cells and damaged hair. It also does great things for your skin, giving it a renewed glow and repairing damage.
- Iron: Everyone needs iron. This mineral helps produce red blood cells, aiding in making hair thicker and healthier. It will also slow down hair loss due to a vitamin deficiency.
- Folic Acid: Encourages healthy hair shaft development, leading to thicker fuller hair.
- Zinc: This mineral is an all-natural remedy for a healthier scalp. Zinc will also help prevent graying hair and dandruff.
- Biotin: Biotin rejuvenates the hair follicles, bringing them back to life with the production of hair building amino acids.
- L-Cysteine: This amino acid is a natural building block for protein. It will also help increase the length of your hair.
- L-Methionine: This amino acid improves the overall texture and health of your hair.
- Silica: Silica accelerates the growth rate of your hair and helps to prevent split ends from forming.
Face it: we live in a very vain world. Everyone wants long, gorgeous, healthier hair. It’s what we see in movies, on television, all over the media.
Unfortunately around the age of 50 most of us will have lost half of our hair. But there are ways to prevent it. You can also reverse it. Eating 3 well-balanced meals per day, along with adding a hair vitamin, will help thicken your thinning hair.