The quality of your cooking skills is greatly affected by the quality of cooking equipment. Poor quality cooking pans can cause uneven cooking and burn your hands or food. Consequently, it is wise for you to go for high quality pans that are durable, safe and work well. The following are some quick reviews of the best pans for cooking in the market today.
Tefal Aluminum Preference Pro Stir pan
It is a stir cooking pan that is made of easy to clean aluminum and titanium scratch resistant and non-stick coating. It comes with a unique thermo-spot technology that indicates the maximum optimal temperature for the best flavor. The pan is oven and dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime guarantee on the non-stick coating.
Pros and cons
- It is great for stir-frying
- It is lightweight and suitable for all heat sources including induction
- It has an indicator for the optimum temperature
- The guarantee doesn’t cover damage caused by incorrect use like overheating or normal wear or tear due to prolonged use.
Circulon French Skillet 8-inch pan
It is an all-metal hard anodized cooking pan that is ideal for cooking fish and making omelet. The pan has a total non-stick and Hi-Low wave technology that protects the surface on the Low’ area from abrasion. The pan also features a non-stick exterior that assists in the cleaning process and prevents the outer surface from staining or scratching.
Pros and cons
- It is designed for use in any style cooker including induction cookers
- The Total Hi-Low Non-stick food release system makes it possible to use the pan with little or no oil making your food healthier
- It heats evenly and quickly due to its unique combination of the aluminum base and stainless steel
- Some users have raised concerns that the pan it is heavier than other pans
Swiss Diamond Induction Pan
It is an 8-inch induction fry pan that is ideal for creating delicious omelet and saucing your favorite vegetables. It is designed for optimal performance on the induction cooktop. It comes with a great combination of real diamond crystals with non-stick nano composite that forms a virtually indestructible non-sick coating with no hot spots. The Swiss diamond induction pan is great for low fat cooking and has a versatile size for frying smaller quantities.
Pros and cons
- It works on gas, electric, glass and ceramic stovetops
- It has a stay cool helper handler that ensures a comfortable and safe grip
- The non-stick surface allows for effortless clean-up and food release
- It comes with lifetime limited manufacturer warranty but excludes handles and glass lids
- Some users have complained that fat from the cooking foods tend to turn black and may discolor the food.